Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Concession

My friends & fellow Americans:

I just got off the phone with Senator Obama. I have conceded the race.
It was a long and hard battle, on which you all were with me the entire time.
However, the American people have spoken loud and clear, and their voice was heard.

I wish to thank all of you for your support during this campaign. You have been very kind
and supportive of us during this cause. We ran a good campaign...for which I am very proud.

I want to thank my vice presidential running mate...Ellis Jepson. He really rallied our base and will be a strong political figure in the months and years to come for our party.

The worst part about this is...in anticipation of winning the White House...our family went out and bought a brand new puppy to be the "first pet". Her name is "Regina". Now, we don't know what to do with it. Anyone want a fluffy toy poodle???

Again...thank you for your support.

Holt/Jepson 2012!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Um, Regina???? Ok, whatever. I forgot to vote yesterday and so that is probably why you and Ellis lost. I aplogize and will vote in 2012!!!

Karen said...

We will win in 2012!! I sould have called in a few more favors.
-Ellis.