Friday, November 7, 2008

Going Private, I guess.

I guess we are going to make our blog private. I am not exactly sure why. Everyone else is doing it, and we are usually ones that give in pretty easily to the peer pressure of what everyone else is doing.
I know what some of you are thinking..."if someone else's blog jumped off a cliff...would you?" And the answer is: yes!
If you want to be added to our secret combination of private blog viewers, please give us your e-mail address and we'll be happy to let you join in all the blogging fun. Whether you are a regular that we know about...or one of our secret stalkers...we'd be happy to let you aboard, just let us know. We'll probably go private by Dec. 1. Maybe...if I can figure out how to make this thing go private. If not....oh well.
OK...well thanks, sure 'prishate y'all. God bless America (especially the next 4 years).

14 comments:

Hubers said...

I would like to be added please. Hope things are great!! lilsis01@hotmail.com

Shelly said...

YEAH!! I think that blog entry was my favorite! Invite me! shel.harris@yahoo.com

See ya tonight or tomorrow.

Jenny said...

jenny389@juno.com

Kim said...

Hey Kim and Neil are your private stalkers and we would love to join your Secret blog. Our email is adamskna@yahoo.com. :)

Mical and Diana said...

Can family be considered stalkers??? Either way, count us in: micalbracken@hotmail.com

Karen said...

Add me! I think you have my email address. If not, then that would probably be why you don't email me anymore. Oh well, just in case it's karenjepson97@hotmail.com.

sware said...

Yeah I want to be included!
sarahellenware@yahoo.com

I'm not good at the stalker thing, but I think this is the first step!

Laurel said...

Hey Ilene,
I would love to see your blog...hansen.laurel@gmail.com

Holly said...

Ours is hollymlang@yahoo.com

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Please add us, we love to keep in touch! lina77_7@yahoo.com

Steph H said...

Way to give in to peer pressure! I definitely think private blogs are the way to go! my email is slaphappysteph(at)yahoo.com

Ian and Lara said...

Hi guys, I think I have been one of your secret stalkers, but I would love to be added! Your recent posts are hilarious!
laramcomie@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Add us!! miles51102@q.com

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

Count us in.
hirschifam@yahoo.com
ShaRee & Paul