Friday, June 20, 2008

House Progress

I don't really even know if anyone ever looks at our blog. We're not the most exciting people to keep tabs on, probably. And this post proves it. We're just including some pictures of the progress of our house while it is in the framing stage.

These are a couple of the "front views" of our house:




This is a side view:

Rear view:


We're not 100% sure why, but we decided to stamp our sidewalks as we poured them....giving them a 2 tone cobblestone kind of a look. Who knows if we'll like it? Here are some pictures of what it looks like now. It has to cure another 2 weeks and then we'll spray it with a sealant that will give it a glossy look:

5 comments:

Jannie Funster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cassie said...

hi cal I look at your blog too. I'm jelious that you get to build a new house. maybe one day I'll be able to have a house.

Karen said...

I'm excited for it to be finished! I think the stamped sidewalk looks really cool. Maybe we'll do that if we ever build a house!!!

Colten and Megan said...

Love it! It looks great and is coming along nicely.

Jessica said...

Ilene, long lost friend...this is Jessica Miles. I randomly found your blog tonight (bored at work). I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog buddies. You have such a cute family. Your girls are ADORABLE! How exciting to be building a new home.
Our blog is ajcemiles.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. It is private though, send me your e-mail (miles51102@q.com) and I will send you an invite.