Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Baby

Well, we finally have our new addition. She was born a couple of weeks ago on Monday, May 19th at 1:11 P.M. She was 19 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. Her name is Anya Lynn Holt. Here are a few pictures of her when she was a couple of days old.



Dad is trying to teach me a little karate and kung fu...just so I am able to protect myself against boys later in life. I'm doing pretty well so far, don't ya think?




Photo session #1 is all over now Anya. You can relax...until next time!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh!!! She's so cute! I'm proud to say she's my niece!!!

Steph H said...

Congratulations!! She's adorable. I LOVE the kung fu picture! That's so funny.

Poulson Post said...

Congrats! She's a doll. How you holdin' up Eye? Sleeping? There're worth it. (Expecially if you raise them to be Kung Fu masters.) She's got great form already:) I can't get over how fast they change so you better keep the pics comin'.

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Congrats! She is so so cute but how can you expect anything else. So happy that you have a blog now. Its so nice to keep updated on everything people are doing! She is so sweet.

Laurel said...

She is so cute! How fun to have 2 girls in a row. They will be best friends after they are worst enemies.

sware said...

O she is so precious!! Congrats :) So happy for you two! What a sweet little family you have! Your house is looking very structured and I love your sidewalk to!

O happy day!:) Keep up the posts I love seeing how you are!
Sarah:)

Unknown said...

Totally Rad Ilene and Cal!